**Note: This is an offline course and candidate must need to apply this course at our centre and after course completion an online assessment will be done at our centre only. For more queries write us at email@example.com or reach us on WhatsApp @ 6005500830 or visit or centre at Janipur, Jammu.
This course is designed to make a person digitally literate, so that he/she can operate digital devices (like Tablets, Smart phones etc) send and receive emails & browse Internet for information and undertake digital payment etc.
PMGDISHA (Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan) Certificate is awarded when candidates successfully complete the training and assessment for digital literacy.
- Understand the basics (terminology, navigation and functionality) of digital devices
- Use digital devices for accessing, creating, managing and sharing information
- Use the Internet to browse in an effective and responsible manner Use technology to communicate effectively
- Appreciate the role of digital technology in everyday life, in social life and at work
- Carry out cashless transactions using digital financial tools (USSD/ UPI/ eWallet/ AEPS/ Card/ PoS)
- Use Digital Locker
- Use online citizen centric services
Top citizen centric schemes as indicated below are included as part of curriculum:
- G2C Services- Caste certificate, Domicile certificate, Income Certificate
- UIDAI Services
- Banking Services
- IRCTC- Railway reservation
- Telephone/data card Recharge
- Election ID printing
- Electricity- bill payment
- Pan card
BROAD CONTENT OUTLINE
- Introduction to Digital Devices
- Operating Digital Devices
- Introduction to the Internet
- Communications using the Internet
- Applications of Internet (include citizen-centric services; Use of digital financial tools for undertaking cashless transactions)
Eligible Household: A household is defined as a unit comprising of Head of family, spouse, children and parents. All such households where none of the family member is digitally literate will be considered as eligible household under the Scheme.
- The beneficiary should be Digitally Illiterate
- Only one person per eligible household would be considered for training
- Age Group: 14 – 60 years
Priority would be given to
- College dropouts, antyodaya households, adult literacy mission participants and non-smartphone users will be given priority
- Individuals that belong to SC, ST, differently-abled, BPL and other minorities will be given
After the completion of training, the trained candidates shall have to undergo a term-end online examination at our centre being the certifying agency.
The assessment would be based on the above-mentioned modules.
- Type of questions – True and False, Objective-type questions
- Number of questions – 25 question
- Duration of exam – 60 minutes
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the below link, fill & submit the information and purchase this course by clicking at BUY NOW or ADD TO CART button.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 20 hours
- Language English
- Students 65
- Assessments Yes